- Initial Consultation
- Final Planning Meeting
- Creation of timeline and distribution to vendors
- Confirmation of all vendors two weeks prior to your event
- Coordination of ceremony rehearsal
- Emails, phone calls and texts are unlimited!
Day of Wedding Services
- ASE coordinator on site to assist with wedding day activities
- Point of contact for all vendors
- Oversee ceremony and reception venue staff in set up
- Installation of décor items limited to the following: personal photos, guest book and pens, unity ceremony items, favors, bridal portrait, cake table items such as plates, napkins, forks, cutting utensils, toasting goblets and other specifically for the cake table.
- Assist photographer in pre-ceremony photos as requested
- Ensure officiant has marriage license
(And Much More)